Globoforce is looking for a Software Architect who will join the Operations development team, building technical solutions to meet the business requirements of our Operations departments (Fulfilment, Finance, Purchasing etc.).
Our Operation’s development team are responsible for the system integration between our Customer-facing Product (Java/Spring based) and the Systems used by our internal Operations department (primarily Windows-based). Some of the Operation’s systems are cloud based e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Azure, Onguard.
In this role you will be responsible for creating solution designs for new business requirements and for managing the architecture roadmap for the Operations development team. The individual should have worked on significant Integration projects for internal systems (Linux and Windows) as well as external integrations.
Here’s just some of what you will be doing:
- Analysing business requirements with the Operations team to assess their feasibility, proposing technical solution options and describing system impacts.
- Performing high-level design based on provided business requirements and working with agile delivery teams to evolve the design through to implementation.
- Where necessary guide the team on new technology and framework decisions.
- Designing solution architectures that incorporate the organization’s long term architectural strategy.
- Collaborating with 3rd party consultancies and vendors (e.g. Microsoft, Epicor) to define, validate and implement solutions.
- Working with the team to build out POCs around for example vendor integrations or improvements to the user’s customer service experience.
- Ensuring the system’s monitoring, alerting and recovery requirements are being met.
Our Senior Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. Our Senior Customer Success Managers work directly with production customers to enhance their overall user experience with Globoforce. They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each customer receives maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives.
The role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from the Globoforce solution. Accompanying this goal is customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices and the delivery of the customer’s program goals and objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, and consulting. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience understand what it takes to deploy enterprise software, be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker.
The position will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This role will own and manage the on-going strategic relationship and further development of our customers across the following key areas:
- Customer Management
- Program Success
- Relationship Management
- Opportunity Development