About your role:
Globoforce are initiating a program of change, to help us scale for further growth and success. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly supportive Accounts Payable (AP) Manager.
Here's just some of what you will be doing;
- Process a large volumes of multi-currency invoices and payments, for posting by the Team Lead.
- Adhere to daily deadlines and targets for Invoice processing (Invoices in the morning and Payments in the afternoon).
- Prepare KPI reports, making sure your hitting your daily SLA targets (e.g. volumes of invoices, payments, late payments, prepaid suppliers etc.).
- Gather data and prepare various AP reports, correctly and on time.
- Issue payments, via our banking system, making sure amounts are correct, allocated and reconciled to proper accounts.
- Gather data and prepare supplier reconciliations once a month, cross check data and follow up, to make sure all supplier reconciliations are correct (You will be given a quantity to complete by your AP Team Lead)
- Coding of invoices and follow up with stakeholders for approval.
- Answer supplier queries from our internal teams professionally and efficiently (e.g. We regularly interact with the Purchasing Manager and his team, to make sure we have an efficient invoicing and payments process system).
- Assist with new supplier set up process (e.g. gathering forms, bank info, using correct pre-set templates etc.)
- Maintain an update filing system for all documents.
Required Skills and experience
- 1-2+ years accounts payable experience, in a fast paced AP role.
- Excellent experience using Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, formulas etc.)
- Good experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, to prepare presentations.
- Experience using a financial system (e.g. Epicor, SAP etc.).
- We are on a journey to transform our AP Systems and processes to help Globoforce scale for growth. We want someone used to working in a fast-paced Accounts Payable environment. Someone who understand that in this role, certain key tasks must be done, to daily deadlines, to keep things run smoothly.
The ideal person will demonstrate the following behaviours:
- You’re a hard worker and you love getting the job done. Naturally methodical and logical, you have that sense of urgency needed to get things done.
- You take pride and ownership in a job well done, and you always make sure your work is correct and you question data and doublecheck it, before your Manager approves it.
- You have very high attention to detail. Spotting and correcting errors is second nature to you.
- You have initiative and ideas. You’re not afraid to speak up, respecting other views, yet sharing with us, how we can improve our systems or processes.
- You’re resilient and persistent, making sure things get done.