- You’ll be responsible for directing and managing incredibly engaging video and multimedia projects—from concept through delivery.
- Create brand(s) consistency to grow and scale.
- Makes big decisions, especially when it comes time to steer the brand in a new direction and try new things!
- Work in a highly creative and flexible role during production, ranging from director to producer to performing hands-on work as needed.
- Nurture the team’s talent and also steer its’ philosophy, scaling to best in-class-team of subject matter experts.
- Manage overall budget scoping, planning, vendor management and oversight of business unit.
- Responsible for overseeing more tactical matters, keeping an eye on the process inside the Creative team. Monitoring project traffic to ensure workload is prioritized, on-time, and on-budget.
- Work directly with a cross-functional team, ensuring that work is completed on time and that final products meet the expectations of clients.
- Present cohesive and persuasive rationales for approaches that demonstrate a clear understanding of goals and our target market, while selling ideas to clients.
- Effectively manage up to report on progress, innovations, team growth and synergies with other Creative leads.
Video and Multimedia Focus Areas:
- Create and define a brand experience that is unique and stands out from the competition.
- Effectively manage strategies and establish principles and sophisticated processes for your given business unit, create standards and guidelines for video production and asset management.
- Lead discovery on our overall style guide and personas, understand how viewers ingest our media.
- Educate peers and stakeholders on the technical feasibility of projects and potential impact, and provide alternative solutions to help mitigate risk.
- Ensure each project has the specific financial and personnel resources it requires to be successful.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 12+ years of experience years of production experience at a commercial multimedia or video production company or internal corporate media production environment
- Quick and strategic director and producer, very hands-on with proven experience
- Thorough knowledge of entire production lifecycle, including pre-production, audio and video recording, lighting, studio environments, editing, and content delivery
- Inspiring and managing a team of Videographers and Motion Graphics a must; exceptional coaching skills
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Professional customer service relationship experience with high-profile clients
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent storyboarding and production skills
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to juggle many projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Experience working in a training/tutorial production environment
- Excellent Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Apps, macOS, iOS, Apple products and other industry software skills, including asset management and server requirements
- Willing to travel and work flexible hours
- Work cross-functionally, collaborating with production team, such as script writers, videographers, editors, and motion graphics designers
- Focused on results, understands selling techniques and strategies
- Out-of-this-world project management skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Data-driven with a desire and understanding of metrics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Can translate business goals into actions
- Strong work ethic
- Agile worker, adaptable
- Self-manage a variety of projects, deadlines, and (internal) clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate seamlessly with designers, marketers, coders, video, motion graphics, and copywriters.
- Can collaborate with all leaders across the organization.
- Ability to think through objectives to produce solutions with the force of 10,000 dynamos.
- Excellent behind-the-scenes professionalism
BA or BS in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production, or related field
Must submit a demo reel that clearly demonstrates visual work