Here's just some of what you will be doing;
- Prioritize and troubleshoot multiple production issues on Globoforce's SaaS Platform.
- Work closely with our Customer Success Managers and Customer Service teams to log accurate Customer Tickets/ Issues. Keep them updated at different stages, allowing them to give timely and updated status updates.
- Liaise with our Development, Systems, DevOps DBA, QA and other teams to fix production issues, to agreed SLA's.
- Determine root cause analysis for issues (E.g. analyzing logs, troubleshooting code etc.)
- Support all of the software apps running on the Globoforce SaaS platform, troubleshooting and resolving any issues, making sure they are "always up".
- Troubleshoot customer reporting incidents, using our platform reporting mechanisms. (We use Splunk and have Linux and Tomcat Servers).
- Fix any queries with platform functionality, working closely with our Development/ QA/Engineering/Customer Success teams, as needed.
- Implement any customer change requests. (You'll need good SQL skills).
- Make sure you accurately document solutions in our incident tracking system. You’ll also need to clearly communicate these on time, to internal teams and customers.
- We want you to share your knowledge and expertise and continuously drive improvements. You can help us create, update and share a knowledge base repository for our teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or another related IT field.
- Strong previous software support experience in a Software or SaaS vendor environment - 3-5+ years upwards.
- Strong Experience writing SQL queries to troubleshoot complex issues (You will be assessed on this at interview).
- Basic understanding of Java (all our code is written in Java) or any other programming language is an advantage.
- Plenty of experience managing and prioritizing multiple incidents simultaneously, taking ownership of issues, following through consistently and making sure SLA's are met.
- An excellent Customer Focused attitude –step into their shoes, try different and creative ways to solve issues, keep the teams constantly updated. Be forward thinking and apply learning to avoid repeatable issues etc.
- Excellent communication skills – fluent and spoken English
- We regret that we cannot offer Green Card or Work Permit sponsorship for this role. Applicants must be already eligible to live and work in Ireland.
- The role may be moving, over time to shift work, and there may be a requirement for some weekend work, spead across the team. We felt it best to be honest about what's being planned, so you can decide, if tihis is right for you.
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work.
Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe. Learn more about us on www.globoforce.com