About Globoforce, Inc.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you'll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we're part of something big.
At Globoforce, we connect employees with corporate values and culture. And we do it on a massive scale, globally. Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2016), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
As the global leader in cloud-based (SaaS) social recognition solutions, Globoforce helps its customers dramatically increase employee engagement and retention, strengthen company culture, and manage
and measure employee performance. Today, some of the largest and most admired brands and companies rely on Globoforce to transform employee performance, including Symantec, Intuit, JetBlue, and InterContinental Hotels Group.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make work human.
Who you are: Are you obsessed with all things design? Should your problem-solving prowess and elegant creativity be patented? Looking to join a diverse creative team? Globoforce just might have your dream job! We’re looking for a mega-talented designer who’s one part visual/graphic designer and one part problem-solver… with a portfolio to prove it. At Globoforce, you'll design promotions for our brand, help us grow our audience, and craft some of the first experiences people have with us.
Who we are: Pioneer of the WorkHuman® movement, Globoforce helps make work more human for millions of people and organizations worldwide. Its cloud-based social recognition software helps build award-winning cultures where employees feel more appreciated and socially connected at work – driving a sense of belonging and inspiring the entire organization to reach its full potential and achieve business success. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Your day-to-day (as a Globoforce Visual Designer, you’ll):
· Design kick ass digital and print materials including PowerPoint presentations, reports, collateral, landing pages, emails, banners, and more
· Use design to solve real-world problems and deliver results that’ll impact company-wide goals
· Think through objectives to produce solutions with the creative force of 10,000 design dynamos (a.k.a., craft visually amazing content)
· Translate objectives into effective design for a wide range of materials
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate seamlessly with designers, marketers, coders and copywriters across marketing
· Self-manage a variety of projects, deadlines, and (internal) clients
· Create and organize production assets
· Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
· Source images (stock photos and video footage)
What does it take to do this job?
· You’re a design geek: You follow industry leaders, voraciously consume blogs and feeds, and have ten sources of inspiration at your fingertips
· Stellar design skills (and an online portfolio that showcases them)
· Must have proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint and other industry software
· Experience working with design mediums (print/web/digital)
· Out-of-this-world project management skills
· A strong work ethic (“9 to 5” is just a Dolly Parton song to you)
· Agility: You can think on your feet and adapt well to a quickly changing environment
· Killer communication skills (both written and verbal) otherwise known to your internal clients as your “bedside manner”
· 1-4 years of real-world experience
- Experience with website design, UX experience
Nice-to-haves (bonuses that might help set you apart):
· Proficiency with HTML and CSS
· Link us to your theme song. Yes, that’s right. What would be your theme song?
· Full time, permanent
· Framingham, MA