About Globoforce, Inc.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you'll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we're part of something big.
At Globoforce, we connect employees with corporate values and culture. And we do it on a massive scale, globally. Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
As the global leader in cloud-based (SaaS) social recognition solutions, Globoforce helps its customers dramatically increase employee engagement and retention, strengthen company culture, and manage and measure employee performance. Today, some of the largest and most admired brands and companies rely on Globoforce to transform employee performance, including Symantec, Intuit, JetBlue, and InterContinental Hotels Group.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make work human.
Do you see the broader picture beyond simply sales training? Do you have the ability and desire to deliver overall success within the Sales organization through training? Understand the HR market and audience? Have the ability to adapt training curriculum and messaging to changing market and cultural needs? Then this position at Globoforce is for you!
The Director of Sales Training & Enablement will manage Sales onboarding, educating, career success, sales process and curriculums across the organization through the administration of training on subjects common across all sales functions; providing personalized curricula to sales teams; and liaising with leadership to evaluate team members on knowledge of product, services, and ability to deliver information and value. Must be forward thinking, a strategic planner, and have a passion for training and educating others.
This position reports to the VP of Business Operations.
• Create a process of education and learning that is instilled within the organization
• Design, develop, and deliver product and service training
• Consult with executive management and HR team to design and execute delivery of learning (Cornerstone “Globouniversity” platform) for targeted audiences
• Partner with HR to ensure new hire onboarding coincides with sales training initiatives
• Analyze performance and skillset of sales personnel with sales leadership to determine needs for additional training and growth
• Manage education and continual development of sales staff including inside and outside selling, marketing, and customer success
• Introduce blended curriculums on product positioning, product direction, product messaging strategies, tools, and plans that optimize technical knowledge for global HR audiences
• Assist with product education around new features, functionality, and enhancements surrounding product launches to incorporate marketing strategy into training curriculum
• Lead educational aspect and content preparation around: sales certification, sales bootcamp, WorkHuman conference, company kickoff “Ignite”, and other company training events as needed
• Be an integral member of the messaging team
• Be the expert in HR buyer personas, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel
• Keep informed of new training methods and produce sales training material as needed
Requirements & Qualifications:
• 10+ years’ experience in training environment with at least 5 of those years being in a sales and services environment.
• Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
• Experience designing and delivering face to face and virtual based programs
• HR training industry experience required
• Ability to develop sales training programs, processes, and methodology that are unique to the organization’s goals, values, and mission statement
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
• Positive energy
• Adaptable to different learning styles
• Ability to establish strong relationships with leadership teams
• Knowledge of coaching methodologies
• High organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
• SaaS training experience required
• Strong working knowledge of/Experience implementing Cornerstone OnDemand (Learning Management System) required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Full time, permanent