Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
The Content Project Manager – Events will join the Content and Communications team to project-manage the content for WorkHuman event(s). The mission of the WorkHuman movement is to galvanize leaders worldwide to harness the transformative power of people for the next generation of HR. Now in its fourth year, the WorkHuman annual conference (www.workhuman.com) is dedicated to helping educate, energize, and engage business and HR leaders to build a more human-focused work culture. The event serves as the catalyst for creating a more inclusive and human workplace — one that values individuals as key components to the growth and success of an organization. The desired candidate will have experience in managing speakers and content for events with the ability to think big picture about opportunities within and beyond the event.
• Project-manage the search, selection, and confirmation of speakers for WorkHuman event(s), working closely with key internal stakeholders and the communications team. This includes the annual WorkHuman event and related regional forums.
• Ensure agenda and speakers are in alignment with business goals, thought leadership endeavors, and WorkHuman movement aspirations.
• Create project plan that includes all details (high-level and granular) of planning a large-scale event with multiple content tracks and 50+ speakers.
• Project plan should include proactive coordination of multiple media assets, including Globoforce and WorkHuman websites, event app, and marketing/sales collateral.
• Serve as the internal go-to source for all elements related to speakers and event content, ensuring activities meet the varying needs of the organization.
• Help preparations with speakers, ensuring deliverables meet the content and messaging goals for the event.
• Manage speaker contracts and budget with legal and finance teams— and ensure they meet business goals.
• Coordinate speaker relationships with internal stakeholders to scale the WorkHuman movement, particularly as it relates to existing industry or customer relationship.
• Forge relationships with speakers to ensure they are fully evangelizing the WorkHuman movement beyond in-person events.
• Manage all post-event speaker outreach and support the Events team on the WorkHuman post-event content plan of action.
• Partner with event logistics person(s) regarding on-site sessions, stage layouts, AV needs, and speaker logistics.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• 4-6 years of experience in marketing, with emphasis on project management, content, communications, and events.
• Ability and flexibility to thrive in a creative, collaborative, deadline-driven environment, with confidence to gracefully multitask on many projects at once.
• An eye toward what is engaging, fun, and modern – the ability to know what makes a great speaker and session at an event.
• Love of building relationships with people – with the aim of fostering mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Passion for organizing information — and driving multiple people toward a common goal.
• Social media experience and robust network a plus.