Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
We have a vision to help build the best, most admired company cultures in the world. It starts with our own culture. If you work with us, you’ll be inspired by your colleagues, delighted by our customers, and driven by our collective energy and momentum… because at Globoforce, we all understand that we’re part of something big.
Our best practices and technology are at the heart of the world’s most successful worldwide recognition programs. Recently named Great Place to Work 2016, Digital Technology Company of the Year (Irish Software Association, 2015), as well as named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts (Boston Globe, 2015), Globoforce continues to impact and transform the fundamental nature of organization’s cultures around the globe.
Unlock full potential. Celebrate positive moments, every day. We at Globoforce, make workhuman.
We are seeking a talented product management leader, with a passion for technology innovations, customer service, and recognition and employee engagement in the work place. We are looking for a true product thinker combining both product strategy and product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth. Our product offering sits at the epicenter of the largest technology trends in the world today – HR solutions, social, mobile, gamification, big data analytics, and eCommerce. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, growing, fun, and innovative organization, then Globoforce is the place for you!
• Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations. Turn this passion into providing extreme value to our clients and driving our Company’s growth and profitability
• Lead your product line, be the amazing thought and business leader who is an innovation champion that will result in product differentiation and leadership
• Working in an agile development environment to launch new products and major product innovations;
• Work closely and collaboratively with clients, customer success managers, product marketing, sales executives, and development team members
• Regularly interact and strategize with executives such as the Vice President, Global Products, CEO and CTO, to drive and implement our Company’s product roadmap
• Provide expert insight on developments in technology of HR trends and social innovation
• Deliver our newest product innovation from concept to release, and maintain on-going product evolution across Globoforce’s product line with a specific focus on social capabilities, mobile solutions, big data analytics, and employee experiences
• Recommend pricing strategy, understand competitive positioning for our product offering and drive the product release with the development organization and contribute to product marketing messaging
• Clearly articulate product UX to designers and architects, and gain insight on design approaches
• Report to the VP of Global Product Management
• 10+ years of successful business leadership blending company strategy, product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
• Proven track-record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
• Experience managing enterprise cloud based software a must
Background of successfully presenting product vision and roadmap to company executives to gain investment and to clearly define business and product direction
• HR software experience a plus
• People management and coaching experience is required
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Active participation in client management, sales and marketing opportunities including working with top clients on new product innovations
• Ability to travel 15% globally to clients, partners, Globoforce offices, and sales opportunities, as needed
• Positive, team player attitude
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently
• Superior business acumen and excellent detail orientation skills
• Comfort with public speaking and technical writing, and various levels of complexity and abstraction
• Experience working in cross-company initiatives
• Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and processes in a concise and instructive manner